Supreme Asphalt Maintenance is a company that takes pride in our work. Our employees have been in the industry for many years and are reliable, professional and honest. We have an outstanding safety record which is second to none in the market. Our high level of expertise ensures your job will be done right in a very cost effect manner. So, make the right decision and allow us the opportunity to quote your work. We will not let you down!
Hand-Applied Coal Tar Emulsion Sealer
- To improve the appearance of your parking lot and to protect the asphalt, consider sealing. Our coal tar sealer emulsion will leave it with a rich matte black finish.
- We clean and sweep the existing asphalt free of dirt and debris, then apply two coats of coal tar sealer.
- The sealer will have silica sand and latex rubber added to enhance performance.
Hot Rubber Crack Sealant (Residential)
- Cracks in your drive way or parking lot will allow water to infiltrate causing damage during our freeze and thaw cycles. Small cracks then become large cracks and then turn into “alligator cracks” which is costly to repair. The cracksealing process is much more cost effective then repaving.
- To prevent this future damage, we suggest cracksealing with a hot rubber compound.
- We rout the cracks and seams with a mechanical router.
- We then clean out the cracks to ensure proper adhesiveness.
- A hot rubber compound is then applied.
- We can dust with cement mix to allow early traffic flow if required.
- We can reline existing lines or lay out new parking lot plans.
- We have a variety of stencils for handicap spaces, expectant mother spaces, etc.
Asphalt Catch Basin Repairs
- We do all types of repairs on catch basins that have deteriorated (broken pipe or broken rings and bricks) using new moduloc rings.
Paving / Asphalt Repairs
- The damages areas are identified and marked with marking paint. We then saw cut the perimeter of damages areas.
- We will remove and dispose of exisiting asphalt
- Any necessary stone is then added and graded and compacted ready to receive the asphalt.
- Commercial grade hot mix asphalt is then applied and compacted with heavy compaction equipment.